Core Publisher Update
Quick update on the team's focus and information about a few changes we pushed last week.
- The team is now building homepage management tools and newly designed homepage blocks. We will be holding a webinar at the end of September to show you work completed.
- Standarized the inline audio player across all themes. This morning changed the copy to "Listen" based on station feedback.
- Podcast logos, title, and description overrides now work again for categories as they do for programs and topics.
- Ampersands in captions will no longer display as HTML.
- Stories with "copyright only" will not be featured homepage blocks.
Erin Teare Martin (@eteare)
Sr. Product Manager, NPR Digital Services
Core Publisher Info
Q&A Café Help and How Tos:
Have general questions about Core Publisher? Come on over to the Q&A Cafe to get help and insights from your fellow CP users, as well as DS staff.