Version 7.x-1.2 of the NPR API Drupal module is now available. It's been a while since the last stable release, so there's lots to talk about. Highlights include:
- Added NPR One flag - so that individual pushed nodes (and their audio) can be made available to the NPR One app.
- Improved documentation and error handling around push.
- Content can be pushed (or not pushed) to the NPR API on a per-node basis.
- Better image handling on pull.
- The creation of the npr_stations module. Its main feature allows a site to pull content from only certain station(s).
- Improved documentation and user interfaces.
- A number of smaller bug fixes.
As always, if you have any questions about the plugin, feel free to use the drupal.org issue queue: https://www.drupal.org/project/issues/npr
More module info: https://www.drupal.org/project/npr
Full release notes: https://www.drupal.org/node/2357451
NPR One Set Up Help: Contact the support team at email@example.com.