About Streaming Service
NPR Digital Services Streaming provides worry free world-class online audio content delivery. Our goal is to provide stations the ability to do what you do best, delivering compelling and engaging content while growing new audiences. We provide the technology, reports and support your station needs to take advantage of the tremendous growth taking place with streaming and mobile content consumption.
Benefits of using the NPR DS Audio Streaming Service:
1) Simplified, competitive pricing
2) 24/7 technical support
- Support team committed to current and highest-quality standards and best practices
3) Unlimited simultaneous listeners to allow for growth without concern for audience spikes
4) Free plug and play encoder with configured hardware and software
5) Audio streaming player (Available in Fall 2013)
- Multi-stream support
- Pre-roll support, details here
- Banner ad support, DFP ad serving enabled
6) Consistent and reliable real-time content delivery for your growing online audience
- NPR Digital Services Streaming is backed by a best-in-breed Tier-1 CDN network and high-speed global network
- Quality fidelity for best-in-class listening experience
7) Automatically integrated with Triton Webcast Metrics for real time and historical analytics
8) Automatically integrated SoundExchange reporting, with use of Composer Pro, to keep your station compliant with music rights legislation
9) Future proof technology
- Enhanced meta-data integration coming in 2013.
- Higher efficiency codec options with lower bandwidth consumption coming in 2013.
If you have any questions about this change or would like to evaluate moving onto our service, please contact your Digital Services Station Relations Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org.