Join Michelle Bellettiere on July 26th at 3 p.m. ET for an informative training session to deepen your knowledge of Google Analytics. We all recognize how important it is to understand what your audience is doing in the digital spaces; and learning to correctly interpret the data is a key to your digital success.
During this one-hour training webinar you will learn:
• The difference between advanced segments versus report filters
• The benefits and opportunities of working with custom variables
• Using goals to track user behaviors with funnels and conversions around specific activities
• How Google Analytics has social media reporting available
• Some of the benefits of upgrading to Google Analytics Premium, such as, full data sets rather than extrapolated data
Please note that all stations participating in any analytics trainings must have a signed MSA to participate. Please work with your station leadership to ensure you can continue to have uninterrupted access to trainings. If you have any questions regarding the MSA, please contact Station Relations by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register here: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/221791873
Space is limited. Session access details are sent to approved registrants pending MSA review.
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer