There could be many reasons why you, a Station Admin user, have decided to deactivate a Core Publisher account. Mostly likely the account that you are deleting once belonged to someone who is no longer affiliated with your station.
Deactivating a Core Publisher account is pretty easy. Just follow the directions below.
1. First, use your Station Admin username and password to login to your Core Publisher account.
2. Click on the Users button in the admin bar at the top of your screen.
3. Find name of the user account that you want to delete in the list of active users. Click Edit.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and press the Cancel Account button.
5. Choose the Disable the Account and Keep Its Contents option. It ensures that no web content that the user created is disturbed.
6. Leave the require email confirmation checkbox unchecked. This allows you to delete the account without the permission of the user.
7. Press the Cancel Account Button.
For more details on disabling or deleting a user account, please see video below:
Contact Station Relations by submitting a ticket.