The Lead Stories block displays either one or three stories with image, slug, header and a mini- teaser for the top story. It is in the same space as the Featured Content block. We suggest only using one of these two blocks at a time on your site.
To add content to your Featured Content block:
- Click Content on the black bar above your top admin menu.
- Click Lead Stories in your list of queues on the left side of the page.
- Check the Activate the Lead Stories block checkbox to display this block on your site. Uncheck this box to hide it.
- Make sure that there are at least three fields under Title section. This is where you will be adding content to your Lead Stories block. To add more rows to your queue, enter the number of desired rows in the Number of rows field and click Rebuild.
Note: You must promote either one or three stories at a time in the block.
- Enter the name of a piece of content in a blank field to add it to your Queue. Typing in a field activates the auto-complete function, which will generate a list of posts based on what you are typing. Select the piece of content that you want to add to the Queue from this list.
- Check the Display check box for each piece of content that you want to show up on your site. Uncheck the Display box to hide your content, which allows you to queue it up for the future.
- Use the crossed arrows to drag and drop your content into the desired order and hierarchy.
- Click Save Queue.