Digital Services provides several ways to for you to get answers to your questions and the support that you are looking for. See below for which option is the best for your question:
- You are looking for a how-to manual for a Digital Services product.
- You have a question about how to complete a task in a product.
- You are looking for a quick refresher on how to do something using a product.
- You are experiencing a product-related emergency or outage during business hours.
- You have a time-sensitive question or bug report about a Digital Services product during business hours.
- You are experiencing a product-related related outage, such as your live site is inaccessible after business hours.
- You have a question that’s not addressed in the Knowledge Base.
- You need advanced support or troubleshooting.
- You would like to learn more about a strategic digital opportunity but can wait up to 72 hours for a response.
Sometimes you may have questions about digital strategy/integrations that are best addressed by your public radio colleagues. We recommend collaborating in our dedicated NPR+Friends Slack channel. If you don’t see your URL in the sign-up page, fill out this form to sign up!